Wednesday 26 November 2014

Glamour Beauty Power List Box 2014//Review of Bourjous Volume 1 Seconde Mascara

My go to pay day treat is always a beauty box of some description! This month I had been eying up the Glamour Beauty Power List Box which can be found on Latest In Beauty

 Glamour Beauty Power List Box//£15.99 from Latest In Beauty

This box comes with:
This blog will be about the Bourjous Volume 1 Seconde Mascara as I've yet to try out everything enough to warrant a review, but this product I've used every day since I got it!
 
I am a mascara junkie. My everyday, favourite mascara is YSL False Lash Effect (obviously with a lick of Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus underneath) My eyelashes are sky high, and I've had many people asking me if I actually had falsies on. It also comes in a waterproof version which is good for everyday antics, however I must say it isn't the most waterproof mascara in the world, and the texture is rock solid, so it is quite tricky to get off. As my YSL one was running low I received this Glamour box just in time! I've used Bourjois mascaras in the past and have been impressed by darkness of them but they never really gave length or volume to my lashes. I was slightly suspicious of this mascara, I wasn't expecting it to be my new miracle mascara but I was very impressed. I can even use it without my trusty lash primer.
 
 

 
Please excuse the fact my eyes are bright pink and I don't even have eyeliner on! I've had a horrible chest infection for the last week! The results are the same, if not better than the YSL mascara, and a damn sight cheaper with change from a tenner. The mascara feels very light and lashes feel soft - usually to get results of this caliber, I resort to chiselling my mascara off before bed as my lashes are rock solid, but not at all the case here. The only downside is the fact that it is not waterproof, and it can flake a little bit, but only if I absent-mindedly rub my eye. For an every day mascara I feel like this may be my new winner. It has actually made my lashes grown longer, and I feel like this is largely due to the fact that I'm not having to scrub away at them with a cotton pad to get the mascara off at night. So for the moment this is my new favourite mascara.. but I just took delivery of Younique 3d Fibre Lashes.. so I feel like that is all about to change!

What's your favourite mascara?

xoxo
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes! I really want the YSL mascara OMG! Girl! I wanted to let you know that I have nominated you to the Liebster Award! Hope you can join us!:)
    With Love Nati

    P.S. Here is the link to where I nominate you:
    http://littlemissnati.blogspot.com/2014/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete