Tuesday 4 November 2014

Holy Zaggora!

So in my October bucket list number 1 on my list was joining a new gym - which I did! 

I've been really good and I've gone 5-6 days a week for a minimum of an hour in an attempt to get the six pack I used to have back. I can already feel the work paying off and although a lot of this is down to my hard work, I also should give some credit to my Zaggora's.

If you are a gym rat like me - rush out and buy some now. I mean it! Even if you're not, go get some right now. They will change your life. I've had mine for quite a while now and I've yet to see another person in my gym (old or new) wearing them. Everyone should own a pair, they are a-m-a-z-i-n-g. 

Zaggora Atomica Pants//RRP £49
Get them on sale now for £34 at Zaggora

I have the Zaggora Atomica pants which have a great little fold over bit at the top which gets to work on any love handles or muffin tops you might want a little help with. It also holds you in really well, and I definitely attribute these particular pants to my diminishing waistline. They have signature fabric that warms you up and I'm not gonna lie they really do make you sweat. You would sweat less in hell than you would in these pants, but in my eyes that just means they are working. The only thing I can liken these pants to is a scuba suit that you would wear if you were diving or surfing. They are a really odd material, but this heat helps you to burn calories in ways you didn't even know was possible. If I work out wearing my regular Nike work out pants I still feel the burn the next day, but with my Zaggora's I feel it ten times worse.

The best way to see results is to measure yourself before you start using these pants to work out. Get a fashion tape and measure your thighs, bum and waist and then compare it every week. They really do work and I bet that you'll see a different after a few weeks for sure - I definitely did. You don't need to go balls to the wall at the gym either - they are also great for just going out on walks, or even doing housework. The only thing I would say about them as they are noisy as hell. I tried sleeping in them one night - that was a total no-go. Every time you move, they make a really loud swishing noise that could wake the heaviest sleeper. Also, beware of the stares you get in the supermarket. No matter how big your thigh gap is, walking is not going to be a quiet activity in these pants and you will get odd looks from people in Tesco. But hey, while you're getting evils, you are getting thin. We will see who has the last laugh (mwahahaha)

Have you tried these pants out? If not you should. But I'd love to hear! 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post! I've also nominated you for the ''Liebster award'' check out the rules here ; http://samroise.blogspot.nl/2014/11/liebster-award.html
    xxx

    ReplyDelete